.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dilettante's Diary: the internal dialogue of a hedonist bluestocking.

I am a dilettante. I know quite a bit about a lot of things, but I don't know enough to be an expert on anything. I have a very sensual, hedonistic nature, but I am also a thinker, and I aim one day to be worthy of the label 'bluestocking', despite its pejorative connotations.

This is my journal, which, delightfully enough, doesn't have to go wherever I go, but is accessible from nearly everywhere I am.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Stressing the CPP exam

Well, after another 12+ hours of reading and testing, I scored an 83 on my last practice exam. Waaaah! That is only 4 points above passing and I'm not at all comfortable with that. Despite my best efforts, I just cannot seem to raise my score to my target of 89- 90. It is very frustrating. But at the same time, I'm rather amused at myself. Over-acheiver me, used to ace-ing exams, tests, evaluations, etc, struggling for the first time in a long time. Kwitcherbitchen anjuzduit. Time to go re-read the sections on the 17 questions I missed, la-la-la.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home